Thursday, January 24, 2008

HSBA Swap!!

Ok I'm having so much fun! I just finished getting my box ready to ship for the HSBA swap for january. I got Cindy and she sounds liek a really cool person. She like about the same things I do except she lives in TX and I'm here in FL. She does have two boys and I only have one. (right now) She like history and so do I. But I have been more in mary prides book ~The way home~.
I raed allthe way home first so now I need to go back and ready the first book. Plus I just started reading Animal, Vegetable, Miracle but Barbara Kingsolver.I love it and it is so true for the first chapter at least. She doesn't apare to be a christian but the way she talks in her book but if you can get past some of the thing she says it's over all a very informative book.But I will let you know what I think about it as I go one but I can say that I want to grow asparagus now:)

But back to the swap, I will post a photo here of the swap I get once it comes in and tell you all about it and maybe next month you'll want to join us.

Also to add on one more thing noah is back in the hospital so your prayers are needed.
Also I need some ideals for a valentines gift for my husband so if any of you have any ideals for me that would be great. Thanks, Sweetrose

No comments: