Saturday, January 26, 2008

Couch crazy!!!

Ok I'm couch crazy. I want to be submissive but it is so hard I spent a good hour this morning crying over a sofa set. If you have ever been to my house you know we have a loveseat and one chair. So I end up on the floor or standing if we have more than one person over. I found this couch loveseat the hole set table and two stand lamps for $600 on ebay and its by us so no shipping. But patrick said no. He thinks you can get a couch set for $100 with couch loveseat and table and all. I think he thinks we are in the 1940's. So I was crying because I want it so bad , but the maine reason is I felt like getting it any ways and just saying we need it it's a good deal I did it. But that would not be submissive. I'm trying so hard to be submissive I already in just the one day have earned $200 for the sofa set but still it ends today and I asked if she would take $300 (this is what would be ok.) but she said the lowest was $600 and I just can't stand that it is the sage green and it has the coffee table two side tables and the couch and loveseat for only $600 and it maches taht room so I don't have to change anything. We paid taht much for our loveseat alone which I now have on ebay to try and raise money for this set. I tried to explain to my husband that 9 years ago when it was just me and him a love seat was fone but we now have 5 people in our family and friends that come over. and a couch would be so nice but no budget except for $300 is what I can spend on this set and she can't do it she said. I have prayed to God and hoped something would change. But all I know is in need to be submissive. It's so hard!!!!!.

So please pray that I stay with Gods teaching and even though I really want it and alot of my freinds and family understand my reasons and think they are good. God calls me first to honor my husband and be submissive. I know we can also save the $200 I have raised for the reversal too. But I do belive that a couch the family can sit on and read to gether would be worth it. I just hate reading to the kid and they sit on the floor while I read because we all can't sit on the couch. It wouldn't be so bad if we had carpet but we have woood floors and its winter and they are cold. So please pray for me to pass this test. And please don't think badly for patrick. He is doing what he thinks is good. Even if I don't belive it to be true. Thanks!!

No comments: