Thursday, January 10, 2008

Teething havak!/revrsal update.

Ok, My first two kids where great with there teething and now my little boy here has sprang a big one on me and he get's sick everytime he get's a new tooth in. and he's getting three right now so he has been crancky and hold me hold me and when you have three and the other is three and she says hold me too. It get's to your back just a little so the last two day I have been the mommy that can't hold anyone after holding everyone and hurting my back. So if any of you out there have any good ways to carry two kids at once that won't brake mommy's back please share:) As for Andre he is feeling a little better still got the nose and all that still going. So how is your week going??

Mine is great over all. I have been reading paul's prayer's that one of our pastor's gave it out to those of us that want to pray more this year. I have to say when you start to really pray daily,hourly,minutely, you feel so much more ready for the day. Not only that but you start seeing the blessings you get every day that you don't even though they are there all the time. I love it.

We are still working on getting the revrsal done. We have $50 towards our goal for $2,500 . I'm going to find out how I can make a pole with our goal and then mark it as we get closer. We have found a place out of state that is one 1,500 and then we pay for the plane ticket and motel and food for him and it will be cheaper than the 6,000 here.We also have had a friend offer here time share type thing if it is with in the area we need to been in. So he would have a week there for just $200. If that doesn't work out then we will have to do a motel 6 or some cheap place like that for three day then he fly's home. I am trying to find out something I could do to Fundrasie for the reversal and I can make skarves right now. I'm selling them for $10. I will take a photo of one and try and get it posted next time I'm on. Hopefully tomarrow. So if you would like one please let me know. It takes me two days to make one and if you want a certain color and a mix of 3 certain colors it's $15. Let me know what you think or any Ideals would be great too. Or if you just want to donate to it You can got to www.paypal.com and send donations to momtojda@yahoo.com and in the note box place revrsal and I will add your amount to the pole.

We could also use all the prayers you can offer. If you don't already know we have three kids now Julia (7) Danielle (3) and Andre (1) . We homeschool second grade and pre-school. Talking about homeschool I just signed up for a homeschool swap and it sounds fun. Look here if your intrested: http://homeschoolblogawards.com/index.php/2007/10/12/saturday-swap/#comment-1995. It's by homeschool blag awards. And SpiritBee. Thanks all and I will be back to ramble some more real soon. Sweetrose

No comments: