Thursday, December 13, 2007

sorry so long no see!!

Ok, I know I haven't been blogging in quite a while but I do have some pritty good excuses to try out. 1.) My mother in-law is out(she owns the house next door) 2.) The neighbors are mad at her so they come here to yell at us to talk to her instead of talking to her. 3.) Homeschooling is not so hot. Julia is really not being attentive with everything going on. 4.) So many doctors aptments I don't know where to start and 5.)I just haven't done it. Ok now that I have some excuses out there how about some ramblings.

We have change dipers with our son andre. (1 years old) we are now useing cloth dipers and I LOVE IT!! We got the whisper wraps and chinese pre-folds and they we great. Just need two more wraps and a few more pre-folds.

Julia is going to horse camp at the end of december and she is loving it. she also goes to friday pony club and gets to play with ponys. (I wish it was me LOL)

Danielle is in a christmas eve play and love the pritty dress and the song she's doing. (2yrs old)

As for me I'm going crazy as usual. My husband and me where looking at doing a reversal visectomy and letting God decide our family then we looked at the price. Ouch!! 15 to do it 6,000 to undo. So we are saving up. But I guess in a way it gives me time to clear up medical problems I have. Night peralisis, cist , rumatory arthuitest or how every you spell it. But God willing by the time we save up for the revrsal we will have everything under control with me. So please pray for us. Thanks.


Next hubby got a pay cut by 2 dollars an hour so our very tight budget is now very very tight. He is the only one working so we depend on his pay. So if any of you have any good saving tips please pass them on. I have to go and get dinner done so I will wright more later. See ya, Sweetrose

No comments: